What are cookies?
Types of cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while you are visiting a particular website.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that may be processed by us or by a third party. They allow us to determine the number of users and to measure and analyze how the service we offer is used.
Turning off cookies
As a user, you can activate the setting on your browser to block or delete cookies. If you decide to block them, Indra cannot guarantee that the services provided by this website will work properly.
In the major browsers you can access the cookies settings as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools →Internet options →Privacy →Settings
- Google Chrome: Settings →Show advanced options →Privacy →Content settings
- Firefox: Tools →Options →Privacy →History →Custom settings
- Safari: Preferences →Security
For more information, refer to the Help section on your browser.
The specific cookies used by this website are shown below:
Description of the purpose
More information about the use of the cookies
|NSC_wt_JOWFTUPS||Company||Technical||User session maintenance||2 minutes|
The main purpose of this cookie is: Functionality.
Expires at the end of the session
|PHPSESSID||Company||Technical||User session maintenance.||Expires at the end of the session|
|cookie-agreed||Company||Functionality||The visitor has accepted the cookies.||3 months|
Updates and changes in cookies policy
Indra Business Consulting reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy depending on legal requirements. Users are therefore advised to check the policy on a regular basis.